AHR Expo is less than a week away! We are busy prepping and finalizing our attendance at the show in Dallas during these last few days. As you know, we will be covering educational sessions and events live from the show floor. Below, you’ll find the sessions we plan on attending each day. If you can’t attend, this is the perfect way for you to stay abreast of the breaking technologies and trends in HVACR at AHR Expo 2013.
Monday, January 28, 2013 Sessions:
Our Changing Industry and Connection Communities for BAS, presented by AutomatedBuildings.com
· Jim Sinopoli from Smart Buildings and Ken Sinclair of AutomatedBuildings.com will discuss the latest HVACR trends since AHR Expo 2012.
Retro-Commissioning for Existing Facilities, presented by National Environmental Balancing Bureau
· This session will cover the optimization of HVAC Systems, electrical system evaluation and improvement, system performance and operations evaluations, and operator instruction and training.
Optimize Energy Savings with the use of Variable Ventilation Systems, presented by LonMarkInternational
· LonMark and Engenuity Systems will share ways to achieve optimum performance and energy savings with ventilation systems – ranging from restaurants to large institutions.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 Sessions:
Basics of HVAC Noise Control, presented by ASHRAE
· Members of ASHRAE will address three common issues to improve acumen for sound and vibration, along with explaining the physics of sound to help optimize acoustic and energy performance.
Buildings Industry Leadership Organizations Expert Panel Discuss the Future of HVAC, presented by LonMark International
· Experts from key industry associations, including LonMark International, BACnet, CABA, EnOcean Alliance, OpenADR Alliance and ClimateTalk Alliance will share challenges facing the building automation market today, how the industry can address the latest trends and what’s next for the future of open systems.